Alert: Streaming Video and Tweets from Taiji
Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project in Taiji
Dolphin Project will broadcast live from Taiji on three days:
11:30 AM Saturday, Sept. 1st: Tune in to see our events on the beach of the Cove.
Noon Sunday, Sept. 2nd: Broadcast from Taiji.
Noon Monday, Sept. 3rd: Broadcast from Taiji.
All times and dates are Tokyo time.
Ric O’Barry’s Ustream Channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/savejapandolphins
Also keep up with our blogs:
Twitter: #Tweet4dolphins for updates from our team in Japan.
For Japanese: https://twitter.com/IrukaProject
Photo by Mark J. Palmer.
- New German Documentary on Captivity
- Study Confirms Taiji Kills Are Inhumane
- Help End the Cruel Captures of Dolphins!
- Happy Birthday Dolphin Project!
- Pat Derby: Lions and Tigers and Elephants
- Rule To Resolve WTO Dolphin Decision
- Thanks to You, Ric Won!
- Hours Left! Have You Voted for Ric?
- Taiji Slaughter Season Ends in Blood
- Japan Protest Against “Research” Whaling