Celebrate Dolphins Day—Coming to a Japanese Embassy or Consulate Near You
If you love dolphins and are looking for a way you can help them, then you should join us at your local Japanese embassy or consulate on September 1, 2011! Celebrate Japan Dolphins Day will be a positive and celebratory gathering of dolphin supporters in dozens of cities around the world. We will raise awareness of the annual dolphin drive hunts in Taiji and elsewhere in Japan, and we will let the Japanese government and the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums know that we do not accept these abuses towards our friends in the sea.
Find a Celebrate Japan Dolphins Day event near you on our interactive map, and add your voice to this year’s celebrations. If you don’t see an event in your city, you can plan one of your own! Find your local Japanese Embassy or Consulate, listed here: http://www.mofa.go.jp/about/emb_cons/mofaserv.html, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. We will be able to provide you with assistance and support materials to help make your event one to remember. For more important information on messaging, see our Celebrate Japan Dolphins Day blog entry.
Click here to view the interactive map and find your city today! Join us in creating an international unified front against dolphin slaughter. See you on the 1st!
- UPDATE Orca Freedom Concert & Auction & T-shirts
- Interim Study for Orca Bill AB 2140
- We Remember Angel
- Freeing Orcas in California AB 2140
- Stunning Victory in UN Court for Whales
- WAZA Agrees on Need for Action for Dolphins
- Former Hunter Speaks Out Against Dolphin Hunting
- WAZA Should Dump Japanese Affiliate JAZA
- Ex-dolphin Hunter Says Slaughter is Not Tradition
- The Lonely Life of Tilikum