MasterCard Exploits Dolphins in Singapore!
By Ric O’Barry
Earth Island Institute
MasterCard is offering members discounted tickets to go to Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, the ocean park that ripped off 27 wild dolphins from the Solomon Islands. At least two of the dolphins have died so far; the rest are being kept in the Philippines in sea pens as they are “trained” to do tricks for Singapore audiences.
YOU CAN HELP!
Contact these representatives of MasterCard and ask them (politely, please!) to stop offering discounted tickets to Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore or ANY FACILITY that features live captive dolphins:
Group Exec, WW Comm
VP, WW Global Sponsorships
Dir Global Media & New Channels
Please sign the petition to ask Mastercard to cancel its ticket promotion to Resorts World Sentosa:
We are asking Resorts World Sentosa to return the captive dolphins to their home in the Solomon Islands, where they belong in the wild.
Thanks for your support! I appreciate it!
Photo by Animal Concerns Research and Education Society, Sinagapore.
- New German Documentary on Captivity
- Study Confirms Taiji Kills Are Inhumane
- Help End the Cruel Captures of Dolphins!
- Happy Birthday Dolphin Project!
- Pat Derby: Lions and Tigers and Elephants
- Rule To Resolve WTO Dolphin Decision
- Thanks to You, Ric Won!
- Hours Left! Have You Voted for Ric?
- Taiji Slaughter Season Ends in Blood
- Japan Protest Against “Research” Whaling