Save Japan Dolphins Day T-shirts!
By Ric O’Barry
Save Japan Dolphins
Earth Island Institute
Our friends at ECOJOIA have designed an impressive new line of t-shirts for women and men to commemorate our upcoming Japan Dolphins Day events around the globe.
I’ve got mine, and they look great! Imagine everyone wearing these t-shirts at Japan Dolphins Day events around the world.
Proceeds from the sale of these shirts helps fund our Save Japan Dolphins Campaign to end the slaughter of dolphins and whales in Japan once and for all. ECOJOIA has contributed an astonishing $160,000 to our work over the past two years. That’s a lot of t-shirts!
You can get your very own t-shirt by going here:
If you’ d like to participate in an event near you on Sept. 1st for the dolphins, you can see my blog here:
Or you can go to our special Facebook Causes Page:
If you’d like to join me in Taiji, Japan, on Sept. 1st along with our Save Japan Dolphins Team and many friends from around the world (9 countries so far!), see my blog:
Thanks to all who are working towards making Sept. 1st a day to remember! And special thanks to our friends at ECOJOIA for all their support for the dolphins!
Photography courtesy ECOJOIA
- UPDATE Orca Freedom Concert & Auction & T-shirts
- Interim Study for Orca Bill AB 2140
- We Remember Angel
- Freeing Orcas in California AB 2140
- Stunning Victory in UN Court for Whales
- WAZA Agrees on Need for Action for Dolphins
- Former Hunter Speaks Out Against Dolphin Hunting
- WAZA Should Dump Japanese Affiliate JAZA
- Ex-dolphin Hunter Says Slaughter is Not Tradition
- The Lonely Life of Tilikum